Creamy Avocado Kiwano Dressing
- 1 Enzed Exotics Kiwano Horned Melon
- 1 small ripe peeled avocado
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1/4 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Step One: Cut horned melon in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp.
Step Two: Place pulp in a fine sieve over a bowl. Press pulp with the back of a spoon to extract juice; discard juice.
Step Three: Place pulp and remaining ingredients in a blender or food processor; process until smooth.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 3 days.
- Thanks Oxmoor House for this recipe